- Part Time 0.60 EFT (19 hours per week, flexible)
- Contract 1 year (Possibly ongoing)
- Ballarat based with some travel
Women’s Health Grampians (WHG) is a not for profit organisation working to improve the health and wellbeing of women across the Grampians region and is currently seeking a Business Administrator to become a vital member of the small WHG Administration Team led by the CEO. This position will be responsible for quality and risk systems, infrastructure and human resources administration as well as supporting the delivery of training programs and to help achieve the goals in the WHG Strategic Plan. The role also liaises closely with the WHG external Accountant.
Applicants will need:
- Commitment to organisational vision, mission, and approach
- Qualifications and experience in business, human resources, financial management or associated discipline
- Demonstrated experience in Risk Management systems and processes
- Proven business and project management skills
For further information contact Marianne Hendron, CEO on 0429 265 724, email email@example.com
Completed applications addressing the selection criteria should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHG is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications close at 5pm Wednesday 29 July 2020