New Job Vacancy – Project Support Officer – Family Violence
Project Support Officer
- Part Time 0.8 EFT (30.5 hours per week)
- 12 month contract (Maternity Leave)
- Opportunity to be part of a motivated team
- Ballarat based
Women’s Health Grampians (WHG), together with the Central Highlands Integrated Family Violence Committee (CHIFVC), welcomes applications for the position of Project Support Officer.
This is a diverse and rewarding role to support our work in the prevention of violence against women and family violence system integration across the Central Highlands region. The successful candidate will be experienced in project support work and possess:
- A high level of competency in office administration including minute taking, event coordination and use of a range of computer software
- Demonstrated ability to develop communications documents, presentations and deal with all forms of media including social media
- Demonstrated high level of communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
The position offers generous salary, conditions and salary packaging.
Read the Project Support Officer Position Description for more information about the role and how to apply.
Applications close 5pm 23 July 2018
Equal Opportunity Exemption No.H298/2017