Women’s Health Grampians (WHG) has a proud history of collaboration and achievement, driven by a passionate and committed team.
WHG is a feminist organisation underpinned by strong values of:
- Partnership and Collaboration
In joining our team you will help us work towards a safer and fairer future for women and their families and communities in the Grampians region.
Workforce Development Officer – CHIFVC
- Part Time 0.80 EFT (30.4 hours per week, flexible)
- Contract 1 year (possibly ongoing)
- Ballarat based with some travel
Position Description and Selection Criteria are available HERE.
Completed applications addressing the selection criteria should be emailed to email@example.com
Please note: applications that do not address the Key Selection Criteria will not be considered.
WHG is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications close at 5pm Wednesday 18 November 2020
Youth Equality Advocate – 2 Positions Vacant
These roles will involve:
- Speaking publicly about your personal experiences of COVID-19 and the impacts on your employment, mental health and social connections
- Providing advice to our partner organisations about how they can support young women
- Development of a resource or campaign that raises awareness of the needs of young women to create an equal future
For more information or to applay contact Kate Diamond-Keith firstname.lastname@example.org 0439 461 495
Position Description and Selection Criteria are available here.
Applications close at 5pm Friday 27 November 2020