Administration Support Worker
CHIFVC and Collaborative Network Hub
- Part Time 0.80 EFT (30.4 hours per week, flexible)
- Contract 1 year (possibly ongoing)
- Ballarat based with some travel
Women’s Health Grampians (WHG) provides women’s health and wellbeing leadership, advice and support to policy makers and service providers. Priority areas include the prevention of violence against women, gendered advocacy and sexual and reproductive health. WHG auspices the funding for the Central Highlands Integrated Family Violence Committee (CHIFVC) and provides office space for the Collaborative Network (CN) Hub.
This position will provide project support to CHIFVC and its Principal Strategic Advisor (PSA) and the three other PSA’s located at the CN Hub, develop and maintain effective communications within WHG, CHIFVC, the Collaborative Network and with wider stakeholders, support the collection and presentation of relevant data and resources, and contribute to a positive workplace culture with a focus on collaboration and teamwork
Applicants will need:
- Commitment to organisational vision, mission, and approach
- Solid experience in administration, particularly minute taking and record keeping
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven event planning and coordination skills, with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, initiate and follow up actions
For further information contact Jess Cadwallader on 0417 641 088 or email email@example.com.
Completed applications addressing the selection criteria should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHG is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications close at 5pm Wednesday 5 August 2020