In our Annual Report 2017/18 we proudly share highlights from the breadth of work undertaken across our region:
● Growth in membership and recognition of the Communities of Respect and Equality (CoRE) Alliance
● Working closely with partners to promote cultural and systemic change to improve the health and wellbeing of women
● Contributing to research on unintended pregnancy in the Grampians region
● The It Takes Courage Project and
● Gender Inequality in the Grampians report.
This report also recognises the value of our partnerships in achieving our goals. We look forward to supporting our partners and members in the year ahead.